[sudo-discuss] Robb's belongings

Toan Nguyen guqinone at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 02:02:39 PDT 2021

Hi all,

On Friday (10-29) early evening around 5.30pm I escorted Robb in the
ballroom of OMNI so he can retrieve some of his belongings. He took the
items that were labeled his and a few I trusted that belongs to him. The
other items he left on the pew by the bar area so volunteers can look at,
and it's labeled "Robb's stuff please do not discard until after Nov. 1st"

The first 4 attached photos are the items Robb took. The 5, 6, 7 are the
items he would like to come back for. The last photo is the pile (including
the 5, 6 and 7 items) from the AV room or the crow's nest.

For those that aren't aware, I'm currently the conflict mediator for Robb
and Jenny.

I ask that volunteers restrain from posting any negative feedback or
criticism at Robb or Jenny on this thread, as this email is just an update
and communicating. But not to say you can't input on the matter of this
thread. I'm open to hearing any feedback.

Thanks,
Toan

  IMG_20211029_185610006.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R-i3lDwjDv_Rba9CPZsj7-_8zpv9mzKS/view?usp=drivesdk>