[sudo-discuss] Proposal to run conduit to sudo fridge

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:02:24 PDT 2021

Hi.. I think I’m still a sudoer? So:

I would like to propose that Sudo consense to place a permanent electrical
receptacle near the bottom stair landing (that leads up to ballroom) near
the fridge, to be used by the fridge.

IMO this would be superior to the prior ‘50ft extension cord through the
wall up to another room’ solution that has been used in the past, which
transgresses code and therefore poses recurring headaches during annual
fire inspections.

I expect this work would take appx 2-3h at most, possibly less.

Paying an electrician to do it will I ballpark cost ~$200-$300.

As it happens we presently have an electrician this week conducting minor
repairs around omni, so this would be an opportune time to do this scope of
work as well.

Is there by chance a sudo budget for this sort of thing? let me know if
this task is copacetic with sudo?

Best,
David