[sudo-discuss] hardware hacking tuesday

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:46:27 PDT 2021

What time are folks planning to meet?

There should not be any events in CCL. We'll notify Sudo when we next have
an event planned, so we can collectively stay below our self-imposed limit
of 24 for the whole space.

I was actually planning to do some work in CCL this afternoon, so I'll
definitely drop by Sudo to say hi. Will be good to see some people in the
space again!

Patrik