[sudo-discuss] * Heater test in CCL Thurs 9/23 aft *

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 23:31:41 PDT 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the late notice, but HVAC professionals from AAPH will be
returning Thursday sometime in the afternoon to further test the large
hanging space heater and the disco room furnace, both of which are adjacent
to CCL’s north wall. In broad terms this assessment is being undertaken in
order to:

a) lower Omni’s monthly insurance costs;

b) assess if the large gas-powered space heater is a safer and more
efficient solution than multiple smaller electric space heaters;

c) restore heat to the disco room if reasonably possible, in order to aid
rentability.

This work will require placing a large ladder beneath these items. *Dust
from these high-up areas may be disturbed, and so we ask that anything
potentially affected at ground-floor level be secured.*

As always, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
David