[sudo-discuss] sudo room meeting tonight (Wednesday) at 6 pm in person

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Wed Sep 22 11:41:31 PDT 2021

Hi sudoers!

Let's try to have an in-person meeting tonight at 6 pm.

We had hardware hacknight last night and I'm excited to get sudo room
re-activated :D

If you have ideas for what you want post-covid sudo room to look like or
just want to see some hackers in person then come on by!

Masks and vaccines required but no proof of vaccine necessary.

We're limiting total number of people in sudo room and CCL to 24.

Hope to see you tonight!

--
marc/juul