[sudo-discuss] [omni-finance] automatic quickbook messages coming from where?

Sarah Lockhart sarah.ee.el at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:18:23 PDT 2021

Whoops -- looks like Jenny replied at the same time as I did -- didn't
intend to talk over, etc.

Currently Sudo Room has:
$8284.05 -- balance in Unify account
$957.96 -- balance in PayPal

If y'all would like to apply some of those funds towards back rent, I think
Finance could transfer the funds (at least from the Unify account).

I want to echo what Jenny said about submitting a proposal to waive
whatever amount of back rent you want.  I had tried several times to have
this be something that Finance WG could do on Sudo's behalf, but the
delegates insisted that a formal proposal come from Sudo or a Sudo delegate.

FYE submitted a similar proposal a month or so ago and got their back rent
waived, if you want to just C&P from that.

Sarah L