[sudo-prints] Good day to print

Nick Sippl-Swezey nsipplswezey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:36:24 PST 2019

Hey Sudo Room,

I’m new. Looking to get some time/experience on 3D printers. Cirq showed me around a bit yesterday and mentioned this list. I figure it’d be smart to see if I can meet with anyone else who’s printing, to make sure I’m respectful of the machines, and can find the best ways to contribute to their maintenance and ongoing functionality. Is there a night next week that anyone on this list is working with the printers? Thanks and looking forward to meeting.
Warmly,
Nick