[sudo-prints] Good day to print

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:56:02 PST 2019

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 5:16 PM Nick Sippl-Swezey
<nsipplswezey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I’m new. Looking to get some time/experience on 3D printers. Cirq showed me around a bit yesterday and mentioned this list. I figure it’d be smart to see if I can meet with anyone else who’s printing, to make sure I’m respectful of the machines, and can find the best ways to contribute to their maintenance and ongoing functionality. Is there a night next week that anyone on this list is working with the printers? Thanks and looking forward to meeting.

Hi Nick,

I'd recommend Tuesday nights, which are scheduled for hardware hacking
and folks who use the TAZ are likely to be around.

You might want to check out this recent thread from sudo-discuss:
https://sudoroom.org/pipermail/sudo-discuss/2018-December/thread.html#14629

Yar