[Sudo-radio] Welcome to Sudo Radio!

mark burdett mark at 510pen.org
Thu Feb 28 00:33:59 PST 2013

Hi,
I haven't been in there in a while. does the studio have a mixer that can
handle a few mics + a few line-level sources? i.e. something better than
the little DJ mixer I donated. It'd also be nice to have a relay to shutoff
the studio monitors when the mic is potted up.

Comet CFM-95SL is a pretty nice antenna and we can get it for under $100 (if
someone can build something better, go for it :)

I can help scrounge up parts to make a better+cheaper amp than what FRB
offers. maybe we could schedule an amp building workshop soon.

Hi friendly neighborhood FCC person reading the list archives! isn't free
speech awesome.

--mark B.