[Sudo-radio] Welcome to Sudo Radio!

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:59:05 PST 2013

+1 Mark... LMAO!

Um, ethics are first philosophy, so I think we should figure out what's
legal in tandem, and just start building the monster.   There are a lot of
indie labels that offer cheap service, which we could subsidize with cheap
ads.  It's about $200 a month to pay for licensing, and the music is solid.
 Creative commons is usually junk, to Wooster's point.  And, if we could
quickly build a user base, and even bundle an app for our tunes, I'm
confident that we could pay for $200 a month or come close to it.

We can build the antenna, but it might be more reasonable to buy one.  Who
can meet up on this next week?

-Rusty

Cheers,

Rusty Lindgren