[Sudo-radio] Welcome to Sudo Radio!

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:06:23 PST 2013

I will be at first Friday, and am eager to talk about radio stuff if you
want to chat then! I'm curious if folks envision a sort of streaming music
source, or a more open-access public radio station... in some ways they are
very different, although we could incorporate aspects of both.

R.

mediumreality.com