[Sudo-radio] Welcome to Sudo Radio!

thadwooster at gmail.com thadwooster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:21:52 PST 2013

Most definitely, I am hoping it would just consist of a box set up with an audio input and a big button that would start up a little script that runs a program (edcast, ices-cc, something like that) that takes the soundcard input and broadcasts it on dj2 or some other mountpoint.

And we can also have other streams running on other mountpoints, like podcasts or whatever Naomi sets up. But we have to decide a mountpoint priority order to determine which stream people here when they connect to the main stream.