[sudo-sys] Deleted extra users for sudo room calendar / blog

Lara Fluor fluorescentpeacock at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:06:34 PDT 2014

Thanks Matt! I just tried to add the Omni meeting to the Sudo Calendar. for
May 1. Didn't work. I may have messed something up or maybe there's
permissions. I admittedly have never added an event to Sudo cal b/c I have
only been sole bottomliner for classroom events.

***FYI friends all, my password change/Sudo things were going to my junk
mail, so folks may want to check that.

Lara