[sudo-sys] Deleted extra users for sudo room calendar / blog

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:55:32 PDT 2014

Foo bar about your spam box. We need to make sure we're not blacklisted or
sending spammy signals with our email headers. I'll take a pass after our
meeting tonight with this in mind: http://www.mail-tester.com/web-ToTDd1

Thanks for the report! I checked your event, it was posted on 4/30 instead
of 5/1, but I just updated it:
https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/omni-oakland-collective-meeting-3/?instance_id=82990

Cheers,
Matt