[sudo-sys] [sudo-discuss] [Mesh] Fwd: Re: Server Room Status

Andrew Lowe andrew at lostways.com
Mon Jul 7 17:17:37 PDT 2014

David is just one member of Backspace, we meet tomorrow and we will
consider as a collective that sudo room would like to use the utility room
for servers. I'm on your side, but Backspace has a serious lack of space
and if there are genuine arguments for our use of that space we will have
to consider those as well.

---------
Andrew Lowe
http://www.lostways.com