[sudo-sys] Wiki user registration not working?

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sun May 4 16:15:22 PDT 2014

We have a spam-management plugin enabled that has users "request" accounts
and has admins "approve" accounts. By adding the Persona plugin, the
template that adds the Special:RequestAccount page link is overwritten by
the Login with Persona button. I added a shim:

https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Sudoroom

// Matt