[sudo-sys] Gittip bank account removed?

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri May 9 09:58:04 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Yar <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that our Gittip is no longer connected to any bank account,
> and the money is accumulating without being deposited. Did somebody
> remove it? Why?

Update: some people were saying this has happened before, because
Gittip did a "reset", whatever that means. So we just need to add it
back.

I'm finding the form confusing because it seems geared towards
individuals, not organizations. Who added it in the first place? Can
you give some insights into how you set it up? For example, what did
you enter for "legal name" or "date of birth"?

I don't think it's a good idea to keep accumulating a balance.
Although I love gittip, the huge attack surface makes me nervous.
Anybody can log in with Sudo's twitter account, and many people have
access to that, including persistent app logins on their phones!