[sudo-sys] space or hardware allocation for sudo radio

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:19:26 PDT 2014

I think we have all been waiting since Sudo Radio 1.0 for its eventual
revival ;)

The space bit is the hard one. Chris's man-cave above the stage is
extremely uncool / unkosher. It needs to be dismantled, so I wouldn't plan
to set up a booth there. Maybe a corner elsewhere can be more easily
carved. Perhaps a collaboration is possible with the film collective?

// Matt