[sudo-sys] space or hardware allocation for sudo radio

Ben Burke benjaminburke at me.com
Fri Oct 17 13:34:13 PDT 2014

oops, I chopped my subject line, it should read:
*server* space or hardware allocation for sudo radio.

I don’t want dedicated physical space… except maybe in a server rack for a small machine. My interface to chris/others would be a stereo mini port on a sound card. When I’ve heard him DJing, he sits at the table in sudo with a laptop and a board.