[sudo-sys] sudo-humans app borked?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:44:20 PDT 2015

Matt didn't bother to wait for my reply before sending out this email, and
besides I'd only noticed it thanks to Morgan a few minutes prior. If you're
logged in and go to edit your profile, then edit recurring payments, it
displays a blank page. No browser errors and I don't have access to the
logs, or I'd help more.

Hopefully someone can hook you up with permissions. Gratitude! :)