[sudo-sys] sudo-humans app borked?

Charley Sheets rcsheets at acm.org
Wed Sep 16 23:49:13 PDT 2015

On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 23:44:20 -0700
Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Matt didn't bother to wait for my reply before sending out this
> email, and besides I'd only noticed it thanks to Morgan a few minutes
> prior. If you're logged in and go to edit your profile, then edit
> recurring payments, it displays a blank page. No browser errors and I
> don't have access to the logs, or I'd help more.

Thanks for the additional details!

> Hopefully someone can hook you up with permissions. Gratitude! :)

Turns out I have a password saved that is supposedly good for getting
ssh access to endy, but port 22 is not open to me. Is ssh on another
port, is there a firewall rule to be changed, or is there a VPN I
should be using perhaps?

Anyway, happy to look into whatever issues exist, should someone help
me get access.

--
Charley Sheets