[sudo-sys] sudo-humans app borked?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 00:03:47 PDT 2015

Apologies for the somewhat defensive reply.

The sudohumans github repo is at https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans

The sudoroom.org webserver port is being pm'd to you, though I'm not
entirely sure where /humans/ is located...

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé