[sudo-sys] Gateway dead, Private network down

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Sun Jun 9 22:47:58 PDT 2019

For the switch with the broken fan Ian hacked a replacement which is
strapped to the outside of the case.

I ordered some higher-quality (ball-bearring) replacements.

They are Delta FFB0412SHN-BF00 and I got three for $8 shipped so we
can swap out others as they fail.

For future reference if you need to order more they are pretty
expensive from digi-key, but if you just search for FFB0412SHN on ebay
and look for a three-pin model you will probably be good, though
there's a chance you'll end up getting one where the third pin is a
"locked rotor sensor" rather than a tachometer but those are pretty
non-standard so it's unlikely.

--
marc/juul