[sudo-sys] [omni-sys] Gateway dead, Private network down

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Tue Jun 11 02:11:09 PDT 2019

I like low power but I feel like we need something that can handle a
wireguard tunnel at 1 Gbps since we'll be upgrading and we should
really be piping everything through a non-logging VPN.

I don't think those two requirements are mutually exclusive nowadays.
What about this board?

https://www.newegg.com/jetway-jnf9hg-2930-mini-itx/p/N82E16813153300

It might fit in the old case. If not we can get another mini-itx case for it.

Or here's a very similar unit including case and power supply, which
is probably the less janky choice:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MITXPC-5-x-Intel-LAN-Front-I-O-Mini-1U-Rackmount-Celeron-Quad-NF9N-2930-M1U05/401119173280

I looked at a bunch of single board computers with 3+ gigabit ethernet
but none of them seem like good choices.