[sudo-sys] [omni-sys] Gateway dead, Private network down

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:32:42 PDT 2019

Agreed that board + case + psu combo is better, unless somebody here
feels like spending a whole day putting everything together and
troubleshooting. Looks like neither option includes ram, which adds
~$50.

I would like to see actual benchmarks on the how much watts/hz a
gigabit wireguard connection would actually need.

We should also talk about the pros/cons of an external VPN. Omni's IP
address already gets enough users to add some safety in numbers. It
also has a better reputation than many VPN IPs, which leads to better
browsing in my experience. I rarely have to fill out captchas from
Omni.