[sudospaces] Sudo Hall

Eddan Katz eddan at sudoroom.tv
Tue Dec 3 13:10:59 PST 2013

update --
George said he was available to meet in the late afternoon any day this week to talk about possibilities for rental/purchase/co-op for the whole Sudo wing of the building.
I wanted to know if anyone else was interested in joining this conversation.
Wednesday would be most convenient for me.

--
In regards to the use of hall at lists.sudoroom.org - here are some preliminary ideas I had:
Increase transparency.