[Tmpcommonsnet] Introduction and 30c3 suggestion

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:15:02 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk> wrote:

> My experience is mostly in software, digital electronics, hackerspaces and
> synthetic biology. My interests are focused around open and decentralized
> tools that promote heterarchical societal structures.

I love this mission statement! We should also include our overarching
mission/vision :)

My current mission is to work alongside existing and emerging organizations
to build human and communications infrastructure, connecting grassroots
communities and global initiatives rooted in the shared struggle to reclaim
the commons, create public spheres through the cultivation of open spaces,
and enable direct democracy through principles of federation and open
source or Read/Write culture.