[Tmpcommonsnet] Introduction and 30c3 suggestion

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Oct 16 14:39:31 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Vesna, and welcome!
>
> I think this is a good opportunity for all of us to introduce ourselves,
> as this list is growing quickly!

Hi everyone.

I'm Marc, or juul on the internets. I'm currently working with Jenny and
the rest of the crew on the tech and organizational aspects of sudo room
and sudo mesh. I'm also working on a low bandwidth disaster recovery mesh
called DisasterRadio ( https://sudoroom.org/wiki/DisasterRadio ).

My experience is mostly in software, digital electronics, hackerspaces and
synthetic biology. My interests are focused around open and decentralized
tools that promote heterarchical societal structures.

--
Marc/Juul