We currently have the following 3D printers:
We currently don't have great documentation right now that covers turning on a printer, connecting it to the computer, calibration, and setting it up. We are working on that.
- Turn on the 3D Printer (switch is on the back right side)
- Make sure the 3D Printer is connected by USB to the desktop
- Start the program Repetier-Host http://www.repetier.com/documentation/repetier-host/
- Calibrate the printer
- Load your STL file (model of the 3D Printout)
- Slice the STL file into G-Code
- Post-Print - remove from the 3D printer bed with a razor
Gallery of Creations
Background: Original handwritten piece by Jae. This was the primary documentation for most of the early SudoRoom days and was writen down on a piece of paper. It's quite excellent.