Difference between revisions of "Mesh/Mesh Meeting Notes Template"

From Sudo Room
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(formatting)
 
(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
* https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Safer_Space_Policy
 
* https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Safer_Space_Policy
  
=== Agenda ===
+
== Agenda ==
* Introductions and Meeting Roles (10 mins)
+
* Introductions and Meeting Roles (15 mins)
* Check in on previous action items (5 mins)
+
* Announcements and Upcoming Events (10 mins)
* Updates & Reportbacks (20 mins)
+
* When's the Meet-Up This Month?
* Next Sunday (5 mins)
+
* Check Ins: Action Items & Active Projects (30 mins)
* Check in on ongoing projects (10 mins)
+
* Wrap-up meeting (5 min)
* Proposal X: (15 mins)
 
* Discussion Y: (15 mins)
 
* Weekly updates/check-ins (10 mins)
 
* Action Items (5 mins)
 
* Breakout Groups
 
  
=== Introductions ===
+
 
 +
== Introductions ==
 
Introduce yourself: Name; Preferred Pronoun; Icebreaker Response; BRIEF Announcements
 
Introduce yourself: Name; Preferred Pronoun; Icebreaker Response; BRIEF Announcements
 
* Icebreaker question:  
 
* Icebreaker question:  
 
*  
 
*  
  
=== Meeting Roles ===
+
== Meeting Roles ==
 
* Facilitator/s:  
 
* Facilitator/s:  
 
* Stacktaker:  
 
* Stacktaker:  
Line 25: Line 21:
 
** URL of this pad: https://peoplesopen.net/notes
 
** URL of this pad: https://peoplesopen.net/notes
  
== Check Ins: Action Items & Active Projects ==
 
Check https://trello.com/b/wBKTQKDs/active-projects for Blocked items.
 
  
Check previous meeting minutes at https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/Minutes and paste action items below.
+
== Announcements and Upcoming Events ==
 +
 
  
== Other Updates & Reportbacks ==
+
== When's the Meet-Up This Month? ==
=== Bugs/Technical ===
+
* What:
Recent issues: https://peoplesopen.net/issues. For a list of recent Github activity, see the widget at the bottom of https://peoplesopen.net/learn/development/.
+
* When:
*  
+
* Where:
 +
* Who:
 +
** Bottomliners:
  
=== Node Mounts & Outreach ===
 
Node Mounts Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/DtzngKaM/49e1c21fc9da199fcdeceb8623b5117a/node-mounts
 
*
 
  
=== Communications & Events ===
+
== Check Ins: Action Items & Active Projects ==
Comms Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/f3ugMPNU/94033ee6c2cef93fc1b1637b727c902a/sudo-mesh-communications // Events Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/Y3XfDK85/2b6fcb4fa92788609692a53a96fb4614/peoples-open-events
+
Round-robin:
 +
1) What did you do last month?
 +
2) What do you want to do this month?
 
*  
 
*  
 
=== Internal Logistics / Finance ===
 
Internal Logistics & Bureaucracy Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/LzVQlW3X/1bb8bd543c8633688175365d2554c2c2/internal-logistics-bureaucracy-brainstorms
 
 
*  
 
*  
  
== Next Sunday ==
 
We host office hours every Sunday from 1-3pm in Sudo Room to talk to people, work on sudomesh projects, and schedule node mounts.
 
* To sign up to bottomline, fill in your name here: https://ethercalc.org/byoi_office_hours
 
* Ongoing node mounting spreadsheet is located at: https://peoplesopen.net/sundays
 
* Notes from this past Sunday's session:
 
**
 
  
== Example Proposal ==
+
== Useful Links ==
* Lumbragolonga: I propose that for one week we communicate exclusively via paper airplane. Here's why...
+
* Active Projects: https://trello.com/b/wBKTQKDs/active-projects
* '''Consenso?'''
+
* Comms Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/f3ugMPNU/94033ee6c2cef93fc1b1637b727c902a/sudo-mesh-communications
 +
* Node Mounts: https://trello.com/invite/b/DtzngKaM/49e1c21fc9da199fcdeceb8623b5117a/node-mounts
 +
* Bugs & Technical: Github: https://peoplesopen.net/issues, https://peoplesopen.net/learn/development/
 +
* Internal Logistics & Bureaucracy Trello: https://trello.com/invite/b/LzVQlW3X/1bb8bd543c8633688175365d2554c2c2/internal-logistics-bureaucracy-brainstorms
  
 
== Example Discussion Item ==
 
* Gormavax: I wanna chat about the recent influx of spotted pigeon-dactyls in the Martian exosphere...
 
 
 
== Action Items ==
 
Copy and paste from previous action items above, delete completed ones, and add new ones:
 
*
 
 
== Breakout Groups ==
 
At the end of the meeting, break out into small groups to hack on or discuss specific topics.
 
*
 
  
 
== Last Meeting Notes ==
 
== Last Meeting Notes ==
Line 75: Line 53:
 
* CHANGE ME AFTER PASTING: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/10_December_1815
 
* CHANGE ME AFTER PASTING: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/10_December_1815
  
== End of Meeting ==
+
 
 +
== Wrap-up Meeting ==
 
* please archive these meeting notes by copying the entire pad contents onto the sudomesh wiki with the correct date format: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/DD_MONTH_YYYY
 
* please archive these meeting notes by copying the entire pad contents onto the sudomesh wiki with the correct date format: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/DD_MONTH_YYYY
 
* then please erase the contents of this pad
 
* then please erase the contents of this pad
 
* then please cut & paste a blank template from here: https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Mesh/Mesh_Meeting_Notes_Template&action=edit
 
* then please cut & paste a blank template from here: https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Mesh/Mesh_Meeting_Notes_Template&action=edit
 
* previous meeting notes are archived here: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/Minutes
 
* previous meeting notes are archived here: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/Minutes
 +
  
 
[[Category:Mesh/Minutes]]
 
[[Category:Mesh/Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 20:50, 12 November 2019

People's Open Network Weekly Meeting - Day Month 2019 7:30pm-9pm

Agenda

  • Introductions and Meeting Roles (15 mins)
  • Announcements and Upcoming Events (10 mins)
  • When's the Meet-Up This Month?
  • Check Ins: Action Items & Active Projects (30 mins)
  • Wrap-up meeting (5 min)


Introductions

Introduce yourself: Name; Preferred Pronoun; Icebreaker Response; BRIEF Announcements

  • Icebreaker question:

Meeting Roles


Announcements and Upcoming Events

When's the Meet-Up This Month?

  • What:
  • When:
  • Where:
  • Who:
    • Bottomliners:


Check Ins: Action Items & Active Projects

Round-robin: 1) What did you do last month? 2) What do you want to do this month?


Useful Links


Last Meeting Notes


Wrap-up Meeting