New Member Script
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:36, 16 September 2015 by Matt (→Are you a cop? A federal agent? An undercover cop? An undercover cat?: adds informant)
Questions we can ask prospective members at meetings!
- 1 Primary Questions:
- 1.1 PROMPT: There are no wrong answers
- 1.2 Would you like to briefly introduce yourself?
- 1.3 How did you find sudo room?
- 1.4 Why do you want to be a sudo room member?
- 1.5 What do you want to hack or learn at sudo room?
- 1.6 What do you want to share with or teach at sudo room?
- 1.7 What's your plan to abolish sexual violence, police brutality and white supremacy? in 10 words or less
- 1.8 What's your plan to end the anthropocene extinction, world hunger, global warming and global inequality? in 10 words or less
- 1.9 What's your plan to ensure freedom and privacy of communication for all? in 10 words or less
- 1.10 What do you know about sudo room's values?
- 1.11 What do you know about sudo room's history?
- 1.12 What do you know about the Omni Commons' statement of solidarity?
- 1.13 What do you know about the Omni Commons' safer space policy?
- 1.14 Have you ever been banned from a hackerspace or any other collective?
- 1.15 Are you a cop? An informant? A federal agent? An undercover cop? An undercover cat?
- 1.16 What makes you happy?
- 2 Optional Questions
- 3 Afterwards