[Biohackers] Monday 7/21 activity & followup

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:13:36 PDT 2014

Awesome work, Stan!

Sitting here at the Counter Culture Labs meeting, discussing how to share
space, as well as potential future collaboration. They are still in the
process of moving in, but are excited at the prospect of having us around.

I'll be bringing a new starter on Monday - hopefully to start a batch for
monitoring!

Look fwd to seeing you all.