Fermentation Mondays! 5-7p
Our active projects include making small batches of Kombucha and building a temperature monitor using a Raspberry PI. Got other ideas? Bring 'em by!
We are working out of "Room 1" on the CCL side of the Bocce Room shared by Sudo Room and CCL. When you enter the building from the door at the corner of Shattuck and 48th, you will enter into a room that was formerly a bar and has mirrored walls on one side. Walk to the end of the room through the open door, and make a left. You have arrived! :D
July 21st, 2014
- Discovered both batches of Kombucha were contaminated..wah wah. We'll figure out a better system for next time!
- Connected monitoring component with Raspberry PI.
July 14th, 2014
- Made two small batches of Kombucha.
- Discussed Raspberry PI while waiting for components to arrive.
July 7th, 2014
- 1st meeting and planning.
- Agreed to bring supplies for Kombucha to next meeting.