[DisasterRadio] Dev boards other than the TTGo?

Code Bus communismisgreat at tuta.io
Sat Oct 16 11:20:35 PDT 2021

Could organize a group buy-in or the like for interested parties. I think many of the LilyGo designs are open source hardware, so sending out for 100 to be made by an outfit like pcbway or OSHpark is an option.
In addition, I think LilyGo would handle it more seriously if they lost a $2000 order (20x100 pieces)

Oct 16, 2021, 18:14 by matt.gauger at gmail.com: