[mesh-talk] [Mesh] Fwd: Sunday Node Mounting

Benny Lichtner bennlich at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:42:33 PDT 2015

Hey--I think I can actually make it to this mounting. I showed my face once
at a meeting a couple of months ago, but haven't been able to come by again
since. What time should I plan to show up (if I should plan to show up)?

I'm interested in learning how to contribute to the codebase too, so I
don't mind hacking on things if not enough people show up to do one of your
above plans.

--Benny