[sudo-discuss] Javascript meetup folks

William Turner wturner76 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:08:57 PST 2013

I wasn't able to attend the Javascript meetup this evening but I would like
to reach out to anybody who is attending these meetings and possibly
interact online outside of the meetings IE share code, ideas, projects and
built a rapport. I have a project I'm doing for people interested in audio
& Javascript here http://interactiveaudio.wikiaudio.org . It's a
(slow-moving) tutorial series & I'm still learning and code every day. If I
can contribute anything to sudo room in the way of a knowledge base let me
know. I have extensive knowledge of audio as well as an increasing
understanding of *web audio*. Please reach out 510 816 2816.

I'm actually curious if sudo room has a projector that can be hooked up to
a computer in the main room to do presentations. I would like to possibly
do a small one on web audio as well as suggest a few on more complicated
concepts like closures and design patterns.

For anyone interested the best way to learn Javascript online (in my
opinion) that I've found thus far is this
http://javascriptissexy.com/how-to-learn-javascript-properly/

- W

--

WIlliam Turner