[sudo-discuss] Javascript meetup folks

William Budington bill at inputoutput.io
Tue Feb 19 09:51:46 PST 2013

We do have a projector for the main room, which we use for sudoroom
general meetings.  This looks great, I would definitely attend a
Javascript audio presentation.

I'd also recommend Secrets of the Javascript Ninja, a new book written
by John Resig, the developer of jQuery.  It goes a little more in-depth
into the language constructs and best practices.  We should get a copy
for the sudolibrary.

Bill
@legind