[sudo-discuss] FUD around Lockpicking class

Shawn Lesniak moderkaka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:09:43 PST 2013

On 2013-02-27 23:52, Anon195714 wrote:

> Yo's-
>
> On the other hand, the Mayor could send along a plain-clothes detective
> to hang out and keep an eye open for known gang members etc.  "Just say
> Honeypot!", and we're doing the city a favor.

> Does anyone here have good relations with anyone in Oakland city gov,
> and want to volunteer to get the lines of communication open?

I would be uncomfortable showing up at this event or other sudoroom
events if we were working with the city or law enforcement officers on
reporting who shows up at events or assist them in doing so.  It is not
any more illegal/immoral/wrong for a 'known gang member' to show up at a
class than one of the more privileged class.

-Shawn