[sudo-discuss] Electrical detail draft

Whitney Lawrence whitneyel3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:05:29 PDT 2014

I'm not making it to the meeting this evening. I have a draft together
minus the quantity sheets, however, current q estimates are included
in the shared
spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fgw5himtlmemiXReP-fG6rP-I2RoXsSP_MAZxcNUUm0/edit#gid=1763218143>
under
the Qty. tab. You will notice that the estimate is $1k. Please take a look
at the pdf's and mark them up however you like and send me red-lines I will
then make v1.1 of the package with hopes of getting the q sheet(s) done by
Friday. Additionally, I request that my August and September dues be in the
form of electrical design and installation. Lastly, because I am not a
licensed electrician, these drafts need to be reviewed by a professional
prior to construction. It would suck if we had to re-run or otherwise
modify our work once the inspector comes. So if anyone has an electrician
friend that can weigh in that would be helpful. Also has anyone put any
effort into weather or not we need a permit prior to beginning this
improvement?

Thanks,
Whit