[sudo-discuss] Letting kids into the Omni

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:45:05 PDT 2014

Hi all, a PSA:

Please don't let unsupervised children into the Omni unless you are willing
to supervise them [closely] for the complete duration of the time they're
there.

And generally, don't let someone in who's not a member unless you're
willing to take on responsibility for them as your guest so long as they're
there.

It's nice to answer the door and all, but with such kindness comes great
responsibility.

Protip: It's super nice to answer the door to a curious newcomer and give
them a tour, and super nice to yourself to end that tour back at the door
if you're not willing to continue being responsible for them.

Thank you,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org