[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] physical security working group?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:13:23 PST 2014

Hi yar - I figured we might be able to get you to pipe in on this topic...
;-)

Back at the old sudo location, there were a few muggings right outside the
door. I remember there was some discussion at that time about under what
conditions a security camera might be acceptable. E.g. using strong
encryption, auto-erasing after some expiration date, and requiring multiple
keys to unlock the recordings.

Would those kinds of safeguards satisfy your concerns around video
surveillance? Did Sudo ever wind up installing a security camera at the
front door in the old location?

Patrik

PS: are there any particular security needs that La Commune needs help with
ASAP?