[sudo-discuss] SUDOregistry?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:35:05 PST 2014

Oh! I should add that we could do really interesting things with our user
pages, linking to projects through tags and categories, creating portals.
I'd love to spend a Today We Learned working on making our wiki more
awesome, semantic, navigable (Vicky? Pete?).

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org