[sudo-discuss] Call for Facilitators / Participants in a sudo Men's Group

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:22:46 PST 2014

Thanks Max for filling out your availability! Other interested parties,
please do so here: http://when2meet.com/?1557201-cZIKf

Thanks Jenny for the cc, (Hi Tom), and that sounds like a great first
agenda item for this little cluster, easily done on the sudo room wiki or
Noisebridge wiki, or both.

// Matt