[sudo-discuss] Call for Facilitators / Participants in a sudo Men's Group

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:55:26 PST 2014

Tossing my hat in!  Been wanting to start men's feminist circle myself.  I
wonder if we can make this a skype call in or something.  <3    Also, just
read this great little MVC essay which makes me think about hackerspace
interactions a lot
http://modelviewculture.com/pieces/ceo-archetypes-7-joan-of-arc