[sudo-discuss] Who are East Bay hackerspaces for?

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Sun Jun 15 18:49:58 PDT 2014

Sounds like what they are doing is great. I know AMT has(had?) Hacker
Scouts. And Sudo Room at one time had some kid programs. This seems to be a
growing idea, that "hacker spaces" can be a way to help counter our failed
public school system. While I don't think its the only solution. Its a good
start. Anything that gets kids out of fucked up schools and into spaces
that are actually focused on learning, creating, and challenging the status
quo gets a thumbs up from me.