[sudo-discuss] membership reboot?

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:25:45 PDT 2014

Eddan's got it right:

"Additionally, I think there may be some misunderstanding about what having
an open knowledge, commons-oriented set of agreements. The logic of open
knowledge systems is to celebrate the spread of these norms as they become
more widely adopted - concern about 'copying and pasting' seem to
perpetuate an exclusive rights kind of thinking."