[sudo-discuss] Xavier's Ban.

Xavier Peniche pricixe at live.com
Thu Mar 27 11:11:46 PDT 2014

I have no problem being Banned out of the Sudo Room.
This is Because I have undergone a sever economic depression that has left of my liberalist plans in queue.
Since I am unable to launch a political platform to present my liberation, as a leader of a movement beyond precedent, I rather wait until I can get my career back in track, save enough resources, open a few businesses, and do such.
I am willing to do whatever it takes to make my dreams come true.

I believe this ban is about me hanging on the skinny rope of my impoverished persona FOR TOO LONG.
I have never really done anything for the Sudo Room. Except for scrap some e-waste. But I always eat, drink, converse, make friends, make art, bring friends, use & work on computers. And I am very thankful to had such experiences in my life.

This is not a good bye, just a "see ya later". I am really motivated to turn my act around, make some money, and put it where my dreams are living, dying perhaps, existing in vacuum, underground, isolated.

At this point I don't care to defend my self against Eliot anymore. Making Marc Juul, and Yardena feel threatened is definitively past my original intentions. Like I said, the environment is turning me into a person I don't want to be. I opened a can of worms with Eliot, and I end up receiving all of its composite matter first hand. I do not ever want to experience that ever again in my life. My friend told me not to. And I did. It's my fault, but everything happens for a reason.

When random Reasons are seen as holly water in the pouring rain,
One can save the water for the dry weather, and be thankful,
For something good came out a random fault.
Who makes the clouds go round?

BE SAFE.