[sudo-discuss] Redirect of the "Gentrification" Thread into a more encompassing awareness.

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:42:45 PDT 2014

Yeah some of the non rent downsides of gentrification are worth enumerating
because they are way more in our control. Here is the list I have
experienced:

Reduced neighborhood tolerance for semi-legitamate venues that have
concerts and parties
Increased enforcement of BS code violations like, "no working on your car
in the street"

Now you go, those are the only 2 I can think of.