[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [omni-building] Accessibility Liaison?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:27:06 PDT 2015

I think there is room for some compromise here. I don't think it is
feasible to make the Omni a completely chemical-free zone, and we will
likely always need to have a different level of expected chemical use for
CCL, Sudo, MPM and Rise Above. But we may be able to ban the use of incense
and spraying perfume in the rest of the building, adopt a list of
recommended cleaning materials, switch out all the paints and dry erase
markers to low-VOC ones, and prioritize improving ventilation in the rooms
that do use chemicals.

I know in the past, I've occasionally walked over to Sudo to tell them to
let us know if some of the chemicals we were using were bothering anyone.
But we've also had a number of people who've been having a great time
extracting essential oils from plants, and we've taught lotion and soap
making classes in which essential oils were used...

Patrik