[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [omni-building] Accessibility Liaison?

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:32:23 PDT 2015

Thanks, Ryan.

I understand your own fatigue / frustrations around accessibility issues
and I have to say, I'm grateful to you for having been willing to
illuminate of problems that, to be completely honest, many of us simply
hadn't been thinking about. I know it's difficult to have to confront that
kind of ignorance from people who purport to be in solidarity with people
who struggle with ableism.

I don't know who the person is that you think would be willing to help us
take this on (the person I spoke with on Sunday was very clear that they
were not willing / able to help us).

And Nick - let us know when you have resolved things w/Sudo if you're still
interested in pursuing this at that time.